JOIN OUR TEAM!
2023-2024 applications are live, visit workday.osu.edu to apply today!
We are now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Administrative Associate (or search for Job# R73391 in Workday)
- Email Chris (Antjas.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in this position.
- Community Ambassador (or search for Job# R72747 in Workday)
- Email James (MacGregor.email@example.com) if you are interested in this position.
- For addtional information on the role, please check out our Microsoft Sway that details the role.
Student Life Willie J. Young, Sr. Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement's mission is to serve off-campus and commuter students by collaborating with stakeholders and providing opportunities to foster involvement, civic engagement, and student success to enhance the extraordinary student experience. These efforts include encouraging off-campus and commuter students to understand their rights and responsibilities. Residents of the broader community should be actively engaged as a neighbor and student, as well as being a committed participant to one’s own personal safety. Through programming and participation, students acquire the necessary life skills to have an extraordinary off-campus experience.
Student Life Willie J. Young, Sr. Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement's vision is to improve the quality of life for off-campus and commuter students through education and empowerment and to continually build and strengthen university and community relationships.
WHO WE WORK WITH:
We work with:
- Long-term residents
- Local area property owners/managers
- University officials
- Local Municipal Representatives
- Various community members
Willie J. Young, Sr. Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement is The Ohio State University’s resource center for off-campus living and commuting. We provide you with the means to find housing and roommates, resources to encourage safe practices in the off-campus area and support you while being a responsible neighbor in the Buckeye community. We work tirelessly to ensure that you are practicing safe habits and enjoying your student experience. We are here to support you by providing free safety devices, monitoring the off-campus neighborhoods, and mentoring first-year commuters.