Registration for Property Owners
Student Life’s Off-Campus and Commuter Student Services is excited to announce a new offcampus.osu.edu. Any property owner that would like to register to list rental properties to The Ohio State University community may do so immediately!
You may register one of two ways:
- Register your company/properties as an Off-Campus Housing Excellence Program participant; or
- Register as a fee-paying property owner
The Off-Campus Housing Excellence Program promotes off-campus safety, security, and sustainability. Program participants will receive 12 free months of rental listings online. If you have any questions regarding the program or eligibility, please call 614-292-0100.
To be eligible to participate in the Off-Campus Housing Excellence Program, your property(ies) must be within the pilot area of the University District (Arcadia Ave. to the north, 5th Ave. to the south, Olentangy River to the west, and the railroad tracks east of N 4th St.). Fee-based registration will be required for property owners that are not eligible to participate in the Off-Campus Housing Excellence Program, or for property owners who choose to opt-out of the program. During registration, you will have the opportunity to either opt-in or opt-out of the Off-Campus Housing Excellence Program.
Complete the following steps to register as a property owner:
- Visit Vendor Login to create your account
- Submit your contact information
- Once you submit your information, we will create your account and send you an invoice within 24-48 hours
- Log in to your user profile here
- Once signed in, you can click on your invoice and submit your payment online.
- To further use our service, be sure to add your properties, include as much details as possible, and we will approve these edits if submitted correctly.
Please visit this link to begin the registration process.