Commuter Liaison Applications Now Available!
February 21, 2017
Applications to become a Commuter Liaison are now being accepted!
Working under the direct supervision of a Student Life professional staff member, a Commuter Liaison:
- Helps to plan, execute and evaluate community-oriented events, programs, services and projects addressing commuter student needs
- Develops a working knowledge of campus and community resources to provide support and referral to commuter students
- Evaluates and researches the varied needs of commuter students
- Develops marketing strategies to inform commuter students about University and City resources and services
- Assists in developing and implementing training and regularly advises first year students in the commuter mentoring program
Applications are available on Buckeye Careers and are open until April 30th.